An up-and-coming clean tech start up are looking for a Control & Power Electronics Engineer to kick off their next recruitment drive. After some successful funding rounds and landing some big projects, they are looking to massively increase their engineering team to help move from prototype to customer demonstration and then to production.
- Lead the development of the control, instrumentation and power electronics systems.
- Work closely with Testing team to develop and maintain the full test program.
- Develop and maintain engineering design documentation.
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Power Electronics (DC-DC Converters/SMPS)
- CAN bus
- Automotive Systems
- Control Theory
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800