LOCATION – North London
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £42,000 - £48,000
My client – an International manufacturer of bespoke Automated solutions is looking for an experienced Controls Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Wembley, candidates with experience of PLC Programming of Industrial Motion Control Systems will be of particular interest.
The Controls Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).2+ years' in a similar Control Systems Engineering position.
- Excellent PLC Programming experience - Siemens Step7 / S7 will be highly beneficial.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of industrial Motion Control Systems.
- Ability to conduct System inspections & interrogate PLC code to find and rectify faults.
- Experience within a Multi-Functional team, with some limited Mechanical exposure.
The Controls Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Providing Technical Installation and Commissioning support of automated equipment.
- Participating in the Design of both Software and Hardware solutions for Systems Integration projects.
- Full System Architecture Design of processing equipment and machinery, including working with Control Systems (PLC and SCADA) and Networking Communication (Profibus, Profinet)
- Occasional International Travel.