£45,000 to £85,000 doe
Start Date ASAP
I am recruiting a Denodo / Data Virtualization Developer on behalf of one of the globe’s leading IT consultancies for a London based position. who is looking for new challenges and opportunities to work with the latest application and data integration technologies.
As Denodo developer, you will be harnessing latest application and data integration technologies applying them to key projects for a major public services client. This is an opportunity to join a collaborative and innovative team, working on exciting projects. You will also enjoy a clear and structured path of progression.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The developer will be required to work in a team environment and will be responsible for full life cycle software development including new development, design/architecture, and implementation of data virtualization service solutions using Denodo.
- Denodo DV 7.0 or 8.0 (VDP, ITPilot, Catalog)
- Connecting to different data sources: Flat files, RDBMS, Redshift, Web Services (APIs), Cloudera CDH etc.
- Developing Data Virtualization transformations
- Knowledge of VQL
- Performance Optimization techniques - Caching
- Experience in developing a detailed technical design to create a high-level technical solution and work with the architecture team to develop estimates
- Data profiling and source-to-target mapping (including complex business rules)
- Review the business requirements and perform impact analysis in existing applications through code and data analysis to create the impact analysis
- Execute appropriate changes as directed by the application manager and recheck the transformations to ensure that the desired results/defect fixes are produced.
- Unit test and deploy components and miscellaneous technical components as directed.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Participate in Data Virtualization Technical reviews
- Demonstrated experience interacting with all levels of technical and business stakeholders.
- Prior experience with ETL tools such as Informatica or DataStage is useful but not essential.
- Prior experience of writing SQL queries is desirable
- Better to have Denodo Certification
In return you will receive a salary from £45,000 to £85,000 plus an extensive package of benefits. You will also enjoy all the career benefits of working for accompany with limitless ambition, including exposure to world-class tech, mentorship, and career progression.
For more info on this Denodo / Data Virtualization Developer job click apply now or call Ola Ajayi on 0207 2475747 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, if this Denodo / Data Virtualization Developer job is not the role for you, but you have someone you can recommend please get it touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.