Premier Group are currently recruiting an accomplished and ambitious Director of Marketing on behalf of our client a Data & Lead Generation Startup that are emerging from stealth mode.
The organization is entering an exciting phase of significant growth and as such are continuously searching for the brightest, most talented people to help them further develop their market share, we’re looking for a jack of all marketing trades and hopefully a master of a few to help guide, implement and execute growth plans to help hit the company’s aggressive revenue goals.
Responsibilities will include:
The Director of Marketing will work closely with the CRO, SVP of Sales, COO and cofounders, during an exciting phase of the businesses history.
If you are a creative thinker, with a 'can do' attitude and a passion for demand generation, this may be for you.
- Assemble the foundations of our clients marketing stack.
- Establish and own scalable campaign and lead management programs.
- Launch targeted client acquisition and engagement strategy, including content marketing.
- Define key growth performance metrics; build and manage reporting across channels.
- Use data to make recommendations on how we can drive more conversions, revenue, and efficiency within each channel.
- Website upkeep and improvement.
- Generating inbound leads/traffic.
- Ongoing sales enablement including but not limited to: ABM outreach, Email campaign management, Custom Pitch Decks and Slicks.
- Automating marketing processes (picking tools like HubSpot, Marketo, etc. and deploying nurturing strategy).
- Weekly blogs/content (videos).
- Social Media Promotion and Management (LinkedIn Page, Twitter page, Facebook/Instagram).
- Significant marketing experience in digital marketing and growth-oriented roles (start-up experience is nice to have but not a must).
- Experience with vetting Martech and demand generation vendors as well as running 3rd party or outbound marketing campaigns with these vendors.
- Able to seamlessly switch from tactical to strategic, driving action and improvement by using data to build scalable solutions.
- Not afraid to get on sales calls and get closer to prospects/customers.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
- Able to manage time effectively and stay organized.
- You are focused on Revenue Generation Marketing.
- You’ve successfully sold through, implemented, and launched end-to-end marketing ideas, campaigns, and plans with previous teams before.
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty and build from the ground up.
- Ideally, you have domain expertise and were or are someone that would buy our products and services.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in adding value to a growing market which is continuing to expand and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary, performance related rewards, stellar benefits (including unlimited PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision) and significant career development opportunities.
You'll join and learn from a team of founders and entrepreneurs who have built, scaled and sold multiple successful businesses.