.NET Developer – Remote
Up to £45,000
An opportunity to join a fasting-growing digital agency, to work in a small Agile team, developing a variety web based projects for clients.
The business operates on a remote basis, so you should be comfortable to work from home long term. There is the possibility of the occasional office visit, which is based in Bristol.
The team work with a modern Microsoft technology stack, and you should be comfortable working mainly on the back-end. If you are a developer who has not had the opportunity to work with modern technology in a commercial environment, training is available.
You should be comfortable bringing your voice to the table, getting involved in design and process decisions. As a very collaborative IT team, you can expect to work in a multi-cultural environment on an international scale.
- Designing and developing software applications.
- Build applications to work on multiple devices and browsers.
- Work closely with the team to ensure applications are built to a high quality.
- Be enthusiastic to solve problems and face challenges.
- Work in an Agile environment (not limited to Scrum).
- .NET Core
- SQL Server
For further discussion, please contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.