Are you an experienced .Net Developer looking to work with the latest technologies? I’m currently working for a global consultancy business who are looking for a .Net Developer to join their growing team in their Oxford! This is an exciting time for the business as they are looking to scale up their UK and European offices and the business has grown throughout the pandemic.
As the .Net Developer, you will play an integral role within the support and development team, writing and developing a wide variety of different solutions whilst supporting other members of the team.
This role requires office working of twice a week. However they can be flexible as to when these days and be as accommodating as possible.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, the successful .Net Developer will require experience of;
- 3-5 years minimum commercial experience in Full Stack environment.
- Essential Skills: C#, .Net Core, WinForms, DevExpress, SQL, AWS/Azure
- Desirable Skills: Angular, React, Nodejs, jQuery
- Good understanding of full life cycle and ability to work collaboratively with different teams.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field would be ideal.
- Ideal experience introducing new technologies.
In return our client can offer the successful .Net Developer a starting salary of up to £55,000 and numerous benefits including pension, performance related bonus, private healthcare, 25-30 days holiday and benefit schemes.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 / 07980610737