Salary – up to £60,000
Location – Remote/ London
Permanent – ASAP
Premier Group are working alongside a great IT company based in London. We are looking for a highly skilled Drupal Lead to come onboard on a permanent position, starting ASAP.
- 3+ years experience in Drupal projects.
- Full-stack knowledge and experience, with strong knowledge of Drupal technologies
- Proven experience of industry best practices including QA and testing.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD.
- Good knowledge of design principles and solution architecture.
- Must be proficient in multiple delivery methodologies including both agile and non-agile.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected daily rate.
Equally, if there is anyone you know would be a suitable fit for this Drupal Lead job, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Emma Presley on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org