3 month contract - £20 - £25 p/h doe
My client is looking for an amazing E&I Engineer to join their team to support the engineering department.
- Electrical, Control and Instrumentation experience
- Experience attending breakdowns
- Experience carrying out routine inspection, testing and servicing work of E, C & I equipment as required by site asset integrity strategies
- Ideally ONC in Electrical or Instrumentation discipline
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant engineering function
- Knowledge of Electrical inspection/testing/overhaul/breakdown requirements in the chemical industry
- knowledge of DCS/SCADA systems
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an up-to-date CV or give me a call on 01618718811.
I’ll be in touch within 24 hours.