LOCATION – Surrey
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000
My client – a Control Panel and Systems provider across the Water Industry are looking for an experienced EC&I Design Engineer on a Permanent basis in Surrey.
The ideal candidate would have experience in delivering Low Voltage Electrical Distribution Designs.
Those with strong experience in working with Trimble (Amtech) ProDesign would be of particular interest.
The EC&I Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 3+ Years’ experience within a similar Control Panel Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Systems in the Water Industry.
- Electrical Distribution System Design experience using Trimble ProDesign.
- Strong communication ability.
The EC&I Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Control Panel and Instrumentation Design from P&IDs.
- Communication Design including Profibus, Ethernet and Fibre-Optics.
- Design of Cable Containment and Routing.
- Working closely with Technical Teams to ensure adherence to standards, specifications and relevant budgets.
- Occasional Installation of Electrical Systems on customer site.
If you are interested in this EC&I Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.