LOCATION - Essex
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £41,000 per annum
My client - a leading manufacturer within the Chemical Industry are on the lookout for an experienced EC&I Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Essex. The ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience of delivering upgrades, preventitive, and reactive maintenance across process industries (Oil&Gas, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical etc).
The EC&I Technician Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical Engineering or Controls Engineering
- Ideally experience working within heavy plant or process industries.
- Knowledge of fault finding and making adjustments to PLC Programs to Control Process Equipment / Instrumentation.
- Understanding of Temperature, Pressure and Flow Systems.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, repsonding to breakdowns and working on PPM.
The EC&I Technician's Duties Will Involve:
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on site.
- Fault finding Instrumentation and Process equipment.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this EC&I Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.