JOB – Electrical Design Engineer
LOCATION – Norfolk
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – a manufacturer and supplier of Motors to a number of industries are looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of Design principles for Electro Magnetic motors, specifically Synchronous Motors.
- Proficiency with CAD software preferably AutoCAD Electrical
- Special Purpose Machinery background is desirable
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The Electrical Design Engineer’s role will involve:
- Full Electrical Design of Machinery.
- Using AutoCAD on a regular basis to prepare calculations and designs of an Electrical nature.
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this Electrical Design role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.