JOB – Electrical Development Engineer
LOCATION - Hounslow
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £28,000 - £36,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – a manufacturer of process equipment for clients in the Food & Drink, FMCG, and Pharmaceutical Industries are looking for an experienced Electrical Development Engineer to join their team on a full time basis in Hounslow.
The Electrical Development Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Proficiency with CAD software preferably AutoCAD / AutoCAD Electrical
- Familiarity with Design and Development of 3 Phase equipment and Pneumatic Systems
- Experience within an R&D / product development department
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
The Electrical Development Engineer’s role will involve:
- Design and Development of new products and upgrades to existing product range, in line with market demands.
- Assessment of customer requirements and delivery of bespoke products to given specifications
- Liaison with all departments of the business; in order to control cost and delivery time
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.