Contract - 6 months
Rate - £35 per hour
My client is looking for Contract Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team! The Electrical maintenance engineer will be joining a global company which supply equipment for both process temperature maintenance and freeze protection.
Key responsibilities for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Experience and ability in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines.
- repairing and maintaining of cable making and general factory equipment of varying vintage incorporating Inverter drives, DC drives, Temperature controllers, PLCs
- Close cooperation with Production and R&D functions is important for successful operation of the business.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with Business Quality System and Health & Safety Management System procedures.
- Organisation of a small workshop.
- A qualified electrical and/or mechanical engineer with a good understanding of both is essential.
- This role requires an experienced individual with understanding of manufacturing and machines.
- Non-specific experience of IT networking would also be an advantage.
I'll be in touch within 24 hours.