Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (on-site)
Salary: £26K - £30K
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a global leading Chemical Manufacturer based in Birmingham, West Midlands. Due to continuous business growth an opportunity has become available for Electrical Technician to join the Engineering team on a permanent basis. This role will involve working on new projects.
We have a vacancy for an Electrical Technician and are looking to recruit for an immediate start. This position reports to the Lead Electrical Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:-
- Electrical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment.
- Electrical plant installation and modification work in an industrial environment.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Ideally have a good understanding of ATEX requirements.
- You will need to have a recognised electrical apprenticeship and educated to City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline as a minimum.
- 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- Ideally you would have a CompEx (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification but this is not a necessity.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWPs.
An additional payment for an Electrical call-in rota system will be added once appropriate site knowledge has been obtained. Also 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38 hour working week, paid sick scheme and free life assurance, based in West Bromwich, West Midlands.
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for more information and apply!