Contract Duration: Project Based
Premier Engineering are currently recruiting an Electrical Technician on an initial 3 Month Contract for a key client located in Birmingham who specialise in products used within the chemical engineering industry.
The client is looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to join their team for an immediate start on a contract basis.
The successful Electrical Technician will have the following experience listed below;
- Electrical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment.
- Electrical plant installation and modification work in an industrial environment.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Understanding of ATEX requirements would be beneficial.
- Electrical apprenticeship and educated to City and Guilds level 3 in an Electrical Discipline
- Ideally 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- CompEx (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification is desirable but not a necessity.
- Training with MEWPs would be beneficial.
If you are a qualified and experienced Electrical Technician available now, Please get in touch with the latest version of your CV.