LOCATION – Newton Abbot
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
My client – an industry leading Manufacturer are looking for an experienced Electrical Test Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Newton Abbot.
The Electrical Test Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- Prior experience of full Electrical test of parts and assemblies.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Experience of compiling reports and documentation.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Demonstratable ability in working from Engineering Drawings.
The Electrical Test Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Examine and test of Electrical Systems and equipment throughout the manufacturing process.
- Compiling inspection reports.
- Making adjustments to Electrical Systems.
- Fault Finding and Diagnosing Machinery to allow build tasks to be completed.
If you are interested in this Electrical Test based position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.