Role: Maintenance Electrician
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Rate: £18.12 per hour - Ltd / Umbrella
A 12 Month Contract for a Maintenance Electrician has become available with a leading manufacturing organisation in Nottingham.
The Maintenance Electrician will be required to have 18th Edition and will be responsible for maintenance and repair of process and materials handling equipment within a manufacturing environment.
- Time served Electrician with proven Electrical Maintenance of materials handling equipment
- 18th Edition wiring regulations - Essential
- Multi-skilled maintenance including basic mechanical maintenance
- Experience of Variable Speed Drives & Motors
- Experience of LV switch gear & control gear systems
- Experience of Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems
- A good working knowledge of electrical isolation
- Good electrical fault-finding techniques
- Basic PLC fault-find & modification experience - Siemens S7, Allen Bradley
- Process control & Instrumentation systems knowledge
- Experience of heavy industry installation & Maintenance
If you are an experienced Maintenance Electrician with 18th Edition Wiring regs, then please apply now with your latest CV. Applications must be able to start 2nd November.