Job Type: Permanent
Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk
Industry: Commercial & Bespoke Cooling/Freezing Machines
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leading manufacturer of refrigerated products & systems based in King’s Lynn, Norfolk. A new opportunity has become available for a Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
To provide the key skills and experience required for the successful design, specification, implementation and on-going support of all electromechanical; elements and practices associated with commercial refrigeration equipment. The role encompasses the production of supporting documentation, provision of training and business support activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of connected services to further the company’s strategy of interconnecting products withing refrigeration and the wider ITW portfolio of products.
- Production of detailed and outline specifications, wiring diagrams, schematics, work instructions and related documentation.
- Accurate production of detailed technical reports and test analysis and conformity records.
- Provision of training, briefings and presentations for staff, management and customers.
- Providing customer support for bot internal and external departments.
- Conception and realisation of defined and innovative test methods and procedures providing class leading results and products.
- Interpret, apply and document relevant standards and legislation.
- Application of electrical and electronic solutions.
- Any other general duties within the capability of the post holder, as agreed with line manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Formally qualified to HND level or higher in an electrically biased discipline.
- High levels of attention to detail, precision and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication across all levels.
- IT literate with experience of working with office platforms and knowledge Solidworks or other CAD system.
- Innovative and forward thinking with the ability to problem solve.
- Excellent time keeping when working to deadlines.
Essential Knowledge, Experience & Abilities:
- Practical hands-on experience of domestic and international electrical supply practices and configurations.
- Experience of design and development of electronic and electromechanical products and connected services working as part of a wider engineering group.
- Able to work within a team effectively and efficiently.
- Completion of an Electro-Mechanical Apprenticeship
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and apply!