LOCATION – Ashington
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £25,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
My client – an industry leading Manufacturer of products within the Electronics sector are looking for a number of Test and Repair Technicians to join their team on a Permanent basis in West Sussex.
The Test and Repair Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electronic Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- Demonstratable experience of Test and Repair of Electronic Systems.
- Experience using Oscilloscopes, Multi-Meters, and other handheld test equipment.
- Experience of Soldering to IPC Standards
- Knowlege of High Voltage Systems, with Power Supply Systems being highly desirable.
The Test and Repair Technician's duties will involve:
- The Electronic Testing of High Voltage Systems.
- Making Repairs and adjustments to assemblies before products leave the workshop.
- Completion of Reports and Documentation.
- Adhering to ISO 9001 Quality Standards.
If you are interested in this Test and Repair Technician role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.