Role: Electronics Design & Embedded Systems Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Company Overview & Job Title:
An award winning, successful & established Electronics & Manufacturing Engineering based company based in Coventry, West Midlands who produce excellent innovative technology advanced products for numerous industries such as the retail, leisure and finance are now looking to hire for an Electronics & Embedded Systems Engineer to join the accomplished Research and Development team.
Salary & working policy:
The salary on offer for the Electronics Design & Embedded Systems Engineer is £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on experience and to be working 5 days onsite with flexible working start and finish times.
As the Electronics Design & Embedded Systems Engineer you will need to be comfortable of working in a dynamic and thriving engineering team environment. You will have the opportunity take responsibility of the Hardware platform and to be responsible for the full product life cycle from concept to delivery. The Electronics Design & Embedded Systems Engineer will also be responsible for the design, development, production, testing, and maintenance of Electronics Hardware design, PCB Design & Schematic Capture and with a strong focus and experience of embedded systems.
Electronics Design & Embedded Systems Engineering key skills:
- 3-5+ years industry minimum experience
- Full design cycle experience – concept to manufacture/new product introduction
- Proven track record of hardware design and embedded software development
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Schematic Capture experience – Altium or similar
- Embedded software development a distinct advantage - Embedded C, C++
- Working knowledge of a variety of microcontrollers (ARM, STM32, PIC)
- Experience 8,16, 32 bit microcontrollers & microprocessors
- Knowledge and experience network interface - I2C, SPI, UART, USB, RS232/485, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Design of power and battery management circuits – Power Supply Design
- Experience of CE approval and design for EMC testing
- Source control tools such as Bitbucket, Mercurial
- Creation of technical documentation
- Good communication skill and the ability to within a team friendly environment
- Holidays – 33 days including bank holiday
- Working hours – 37.5 hours per week with flexibility on start and finish times. The office is open from ~7:45am and closes around 5:45pm.
- 6x salary life cover
- Bonus scheme based on company performance against target. This has a sliding scale based on exceeding revenue targets. Last year we received around 15% of annual salary but the bonus is capped up to a maximum of 30%.
- Pension scheme – Employees will automatically be enrolled after 3 months but can join the scheme immediately. The company match the employees contribution + 1% up to a maximum of 7%.
If you are an Electronics Design & Embedded Systems Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a brilliant engineering business and to be working on world class products, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral
Premier Group Recruitment Ltd is an established and has significantly progressed on to become one of the UK's most successful specialist recruitment companies with 6 Global Offices, voted 9 times as Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for with 21 years of consistent growth, plus 120 market specialist consultants and an 32m turnover.