An opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a well-established manufacturer of sensor solutions has opened. The Electronics Design Engineer will support in the design, maintenance and manufacturing of wireless connected gas detection products.
The Electronics Design Engineer will have the following key skills:
- PCB design
- Embedded software programming
- Programming micro-controllers
- Programming in C, C++
- IOT experience
- Familiarity with design software (Eagle, Kicad, Altium or similar)
- Fault finding & testing
- 3 years’ experience in commercial or equivalent setting
The Electronics Design Engineer duties will include:
- Updating and controlling technical documents.
- Creation of technical documents and test reports.
If the opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a successful company with a supportive culture excites you, please apply with your most recent CV and salary expectations.