Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience & experience
Great Benefits Package
A fantastic hugely established and established Electronics & Manufacturing Business based in Glasgow who are at forefront of producing world class engineering products have an exciting new Engineering position to hire and they’re seeking a new Electronics Design Engineer to join their growing business on a permanent basis.
Job role: The successful Electronics Design Engineer will have the opportunity to have responsibilities across all stages of the product development life cycle that includes Design, develop and test electronic circuits, ensuring that the design meets the necessary requirements.
The salary on offer for the Electronics Design Engineer is £30,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience and skillset with a great benefits package included too.
Electronics Design Engineer key skills:
- 2-5+ years industry experience
- Experience of the full product design Lifecyle
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Technical documentation creation- Schematic, BOM, Build schedules.
- Experience of Design failure mode and effect analysis/ Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Work with EDA workflow & EDA packages (Cadence Allegro, Cadence OrCAD, Mentor Graphics, Zucken Cadstar, Altium, AutoCAD or others)
- Experience of EMC/ ESD/ FCC testing, CE Marking
- Prototyping, testing and validation
Highly advantageous skills to have:
- Embedded platforms such as 8-bit/16-bit/ARM Cortex microcontrollers and programming/debugging in Embedded C/C++
- Network interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, CAN, Ethernet, Can Bus
- Experience with SPICE-based simulation tools such as PSpice, LTSpice, SIMetrix, ModelSim, MATLAB and/or SABER
- Familiarity with analogue and digital sensors
- An appreciation of the design of electro-mechanical products/mechanisms
- PLC software programming knowledge (Ladder logic, Structured text) would be desirable
If you or someone else that could be interested in this role as an Electronics Design Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.
If this position is not for you then we pay up to £500 for a successful referral.