Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
5 days a week working onsite – very rewarding
Good Benefits Package – See Below
Company Overview & Job Title:
A 5 star, established and tremendously successful technology engineering business based in Northampton (Northamptonshire) who’re Electronics & Electrical Manufacturing Industry leaders for developing and designing world-class products and technology for the scientific and space sectors are now seeking to hire for a brand new Electronics Design Engineer to join the rapidly growing technology efficient business on a permanent basis.
Job Security & Growth:
This Electronics Design Engineering role offers great sense of job security and progression as 75% of the staff having been with the business for longer than 7 years.
The salary on offer for the successful Electronics Design Engineer is up to £65,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
The successful Electronics Design Engineer will join a friendly highly skilled engineering team and will become a major player within the business. This is an extremely rewarding and creative role as the Electronics Design Engineer will take responsibility of the full product design lifecycle that includes initial concept, through to design, build and test.
Electronics Design Engineer Key Skills:
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Experience in the full product design lifecycle – from concept to introduction into manufacturing
- Electronics Circuit Design Engineer (analogue/digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture, Part Library Creation
- Experience of CADENCE, PADS or similar ECAD Packages
- Experience and knowledge of Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and design for test techniques
- Prototyping, testing and debugging skills
- Ability to produce and maintain design and test documentation
- Self-starter, inquisitiveness and an ambition to learn about new technologies
- Good communication and team player
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Embedded Software Development in C, C++, Windows, or Linux
- FPGA Design & Development - Xilinx/Intel family
- Experience of High speed digital circuit design
- Knowledge/experience for DDR (Double Data Rate) Memories
- Network interface protocols – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet, TCP/IP
- Experience of designing with CCD sensors
- Experience of designing with CMOS sensors
- 5 weekly working hours
- Pension employers contribute up to 7.5% for the employee 5%
- 25 days paid holiday
If you’re a passionate and creative engineer specializing in hands on Electronics Design and you’re looking for an exciting new Electronics Design Engineering role and the opportunity to join a growing technology business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank Kanjanda at Premier Group on 0121796188 and email@example.com for further information about the role and company.
Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!