A leading Electronics Manufacturer are looking to bring on an Electronic Engineer to help develop and maintain their electronic devices used in the instrumentation and test industry. They have 2 positions open and would consider junior and senior engineers.
- Schematic and PCB Design for a range of products.
- Liaise with and support the production team.
- Define product design specifications.
- Communicate with external suppliers to source, evaluate & definite component parts.
- Electronics Assembly
- Degree in Electronics or another relevant discipline.
- PCB Layout (Altium preferred).
- Analogue & Digital Circuit design.
- Electronics Testing & Fault finding
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Electronic Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800