Industry – Electronics, Manufacturing, Engineering
Role: Electronics Repair Engineer x2
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Great Benefits Package
A hugely successful and established Industrial Engineering firm based in Staffordshire have 2 great new openings and they are now looking to hire 2 Electronics Repair Engineers to join the business on a permanent basis.
The successful Electronics Repair Engineer will join a thriving business and be working in a close knit engineering team. The ideal Electronics Repair Engineers will have a strong working knowledge & expereince of working on Industrial Drives, Electronic PCBs to build, repair and test new products as well as having the ability to repair and replace down to component level.
Electronics Repairs Engineer - Skills / Experience
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Electronics & PCB assembly, testing and repair skills
- Strong knowledge/experience working on Industrial Drives - Invertors, AC and DC drives, Motors, PLC’s, Servo Motors, Variable Speed Drives, Timers, Counters and Temperature & Process Controls
- Fault Finding down to component level
- Good soldering skills
- Test equipment – oscilloscope, multimeters, spectrum analysers etc
If you or anyone else you may know that could be interested in the above Electronics Repairs Engineering role or know anyone else that might be, please apply with your most up to date CV or call Frank on 01217961888 for more information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral