Job Title: Electronics Repair Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Overview of company and job title:
A great Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing Engineering Organization based in Derbyshire who leaders withing the Automotive Industry, are now actively seeking to hire for an Electronics Test Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis due to huge significant growth.
The salary on offer for the Electronics Test Engineer is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Electronics Test Engineer Key Skills:
- 2-5 years minimum industry experience
- HND/HNC/Degree in electrical/electronic would be preferred
- Being able to repair hardware on the bench for OEM products (ECUs, Instrument Clusters, displays…)
- OEM (HGV industry an advantage but not necessary)
- Fault finding
- Component testing
- Able to remove/reprogram/reinstall eeprom and microcontrollers
- Test equipment – Multimeter, Oscilloscope, logic analysers etc
- Strong understanding of hardware
- General understanding of PCBs
- General understanding of software
- Create and maintain detail documentation of the HIL setup and Hardware following requirements update and evolution
If you are an Electronics Test Engineer, looking for a great opportunity to join an established and successful engineering business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 0127961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral