/* Set clientId */
/* Place custom commands here */
Back to job search
Embedded Electronics Engineer
Job Title: Embedded Electronics Engineer
£40 - £55 per hour
9 days ago
Contract Duration: 3 – 6 months
Contract hourly rate: £40-£55 (DOE) – Outside IR35
My client is currently looking for an Embedded Electronics Engineer to join their team. They design automation and efficiency solutions that are used globally. They are looking for talented and creative Embedded Electronics Engineers to help the team who are working on big projects.
The successful Embedded Electronics Engineer will have the following skill sets:
The successful Embedded Electronics Engineer will be based in the UK, ideally near Birmingham.
- PCB layout, design, simulation & testing
- Schematic capture
- FPGA Experience
- Extensive experience of digital and analogue circuit design
- Experience with wired protocols including CAN, SPI and I2c
- Experience with hardware testing and debugging
- Relevant degree in electronic engineering
If you are a Embedded Electronics Engineer, have the above skillset, and are interested in the role then please apply with your most up-to-date CV!