SALARY- £35,000- 50,000 per annum dependent on experience
My client works within the Electronics design sector
The Embedded / Electronics Engineer will ideally have the following Skills:
- Strong PCB Design capabilities (High Speed)
- Experience of C/C++/PIC programming for embedded systems.
- Use of Matlab or Python for data acquisition and analysis.
- Digital signal processing experience
- High knowledge of microcontrollers and microprocessor technologies, preferably including ARM Cortex M series.
- Knowledge of a wide range of serial interfaces (e.g., I2C, SPI, UART, USB, I2S).
- Experience with FPGAs is desirable.
- Analogue and digital hardware design
- Creating embedded software designs on microcontroller systems.
- Ensuring designs comply with relevant standards.
- Solving any embedded software issues received from current clientele
- Building demonstration rigs to convey ideas to others.
- Producing schematic, PCB layouts with BOM’s for manufacturing.
- Working on multiple, concurrent projects, supported by several team members all reporting to the Project Manager for the team.
- Collaborating with different product teams to gain an in-depth product understanding,