Industry: Electronics Manufacturing, Automotive
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
A fantastic Global Electronics Manufacturing business based in Glasgow who have great turnover just over 12 Billion pounds have an exciting new position, and they are now hiring for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
The ideal Embedded Software Engineer will need to have expereince of Embedded application level development and network communication protocol development. The Embedded Software Engineer will also be responsible for the development of embedded software, following the entire software lifecycle from design and coding, through to delivery and support
The salary on offer the successful Embedded Software Engineer is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on expereince. The company offers an excellent benefits package with bonus scheme and flexible working.
Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills:
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Develop embedded software, following the entire software lifecycle from design and coding, through to delivery and support
- Experience of FreeRTOS, RTOS & Bare metal programming
- Network interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, CAN, Ethernet
- Embedded C development for DSPs or microcontrollers (eg TMS320, STM32, MSP43x)
- Experience for UML (Enterprise Architect), Simulation (MATLAB/ Simulink)
- Experience of Test Driven Development or Software Unit Testing
- Scripting experience – Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby
- Industry experience in Power Electronics, Automotive, Medical & Life Sciences, Telecommunications
If you or anyone else within your network could be interested in the role as an Embedded Software Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering part of the Premier Group Brand on 01217961888 for further information.