Industry: Electronics, Manufacturing
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
A fantastic Global Leading Engineering Manufacturing Specialist company based in Leicestershire who are at forefront of producing ground-breaking technology for various industries have a great opportunity as they are now hiring for an Embedded Software Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
Role: The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for embedded firmware design and development as well as driving new product definition to enable rapid execution in an Agile development environment.
The salary on offer for the Embedded Software Engineer is £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on experience. Remote work is available due to COVID-19.
Embedded Software Engineer key skills:
- 2-3+ years industry experience
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Practical experience of embedded firmware & software development
- Experience of webpages/web design – HTML, Java programming
- Developing firmware for various micro-controllers in C; including Microchip, TI, ATMEL and STM32 Microcontrollers
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture – EasyPC, Proteus, Altium or similar
- Good understanding for analogue/digital electronics
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Network Interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet, TCP/IP,
- Version Control – Git, SVN, Jira
- Embedded Linux
- Developing multiple programs for Windows in both C#.NET and VB.NET
If you could be interested in this role as an Embedded Software Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.