LOCATION- South Wiltshire
Salary – £30,000 – 48,000 + Benefits
My client works within Engineering sector, Consumer and High End Electronics
The Embedded Software Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- C embedded programming skills
- Familiarity with electronics debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience with designing, implementing and debugging low level drivers.
- Proactive approach to documentation and collaborative development.
- Familiarity with modern software development tools and techniques
- DSP and audio algorithm knowledge.
- Unit testing and Test Driven Development.
- Automated testing of embedded systems.
- Experience in the consumer electronics industry.
- Develop embedded software written mainly in C and sometimes C++.
- Work with existing products to fix issues and add new functionality.
- Produce clear, documented code and engage in peer code review.
- Working with the Electronics design team, write firmware to assist hardware bring-up and debugging of new designs.
- Provide software support for the transition of products from R&D to mass production