Salary: £55K - £60K Pa, dependent on experience
Benefits Package: 10% Profit Share Bonus, Auto Enrolment pension (4% employer + 4% employee), Pay care, Staff Discount and more
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client with an undying reputation for innovation. Our client is based in Warwickshire, and due to continuous business growth an opportunity has become available for an Engineering Manager to join the engineering department.
As an Engineering Manager you will work alongside the design & development teams, and the Engineering team. You will focus on continuous improvement of all manufacturing processes, cost reduction, automation and quality and efficiency improvement within budgetary constraints.
With the creation of a new department, they are looking for a candidate with a strong background in Quality and Continuous Improvement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to improve operational output and efficiency via the identification (and completion) of engineering continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure that engineering lead LEAN implementation and continuously monitor and review improvement action plans.
- Capable of completing cost benefit analysis and generating capital expenditure requests to support site strategic objectives.
- Monitoring plant and process equipment through production start up and sign off activities.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators, financial spends and engineering activities are communicated effectively.
- Experience of having introduced automation/robotics within a modern manufacturing environment.
- Capable of leading an engineering team, setting SMART objectives and conducting effective performance appraisals
Qualified to a minimum of degree level in a relevant field you will possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills and will be comfortable working with a diverse range of people at all levels within the organisation.
Other personal attributes critical to success in this role
- Achievement and Drive
- Analysis and Judgement
- Planning & Organisation
Not only will you be part of an extremely successful product development team, there are further opportunities for training and development and excellent future prospects.
If you could be interested in the role as an Engineering Manager, please apply with your latest CV and call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.