Salary: up to £25’000
Premier Group are currently engaged with a well-established client in the Birmingham area, who require an ERP Support Technician to join their team following an expansion of the IT department.
The successful ERP Support Technician will ensure user satisfaction through efficient, effective diagnosis and resolution of user questions and problems. This includes solving issues or directing issues to the appropriate IT team member.
You will also be able to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
ERP Support Technician – Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and resolving complex product functionality issues related to the ERP system
- Assisting in implementation of new software functionality.
- Providing formal and informal training on software products as needed.
ERP Support Technician – Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to interact effectively with personnel in various business roles.
- Exceptional listening, communication, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong team player and problem solver.
- Flexible with the ability to effectively multitask.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to new environments.
- Understanding of basic business practices including purchasing, inventory, sales, and accounting.
- ERP support experience and distribution industry knowledge preferred, but not required.
If you are an experienced ERP Support Technician looking for a new and exciting role, then please get in touch with Sam Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.