JOB- Welder / Fabricator
LOCATION- Near Hounslow
SALARY- Circa £25,000 - £31,000 per annum – (plus benefits inc. potential bonus)
My client designs and manufactures a range of processing equipment and they are looking for a Fabricator / Welder to join their business on a permanent basis near the Hounslow area.
The Fabricator / Welder will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering (NVQ/ City & Guilds/ HNC/ HND or similar or QBE)
- Previous industry experience working in a similar TIG Welder role
- Experienced working with stainless steel materials – any exposure to welding sheet steel would be beneficial
- Good fabrication skills and experienced using general tooling such as power saws, press brakes, benders, guillotines etc.
- Be able to read and work from engineering drawings
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Experience of working in an ISO9001 environment would be ideal
The Fabricator / Welder role will involve:
- TIG welding working with stainless steel
- Occasional mild steel work
- Ensuring work carried out is accurate so liaising with Design Engineers
- Using various tooling on a day to day basis
- Complying to company Health & Safety requirements
- Supporting other engineering colleagues as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.