TERM – Permanent
SALARY - £28,000 to £32,000
An special purpose equipment manufacturer are actively recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their expanding company to assist with the installation and service of refrigeration plant & equipment.
The Field Service Engineer will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Electrical & mechanical engineering
- An understanding of control systems
- Strong analytical and fault diagnostic skills
- Experience of industrial refrigeration systems
- An F Gas qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in a similar Field Service Engineer position previously
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting installation projects
- Carrying out timely service of bespoke refrigeration equipment
- Diagnosing faults on electrical, mechanical and refrigeration equipment
- Carrying out reactive maintenance repairs of electrical, mechanical and refrigeration equipment
The Field Service Engineer will earn a salary between £28k & £32k + benefits. If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer position please apply now with an updated CV, salary expectations and your availability.