Job Title: FPGA Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
An established and hugely successful leading edge technology company based in Coventry who are at the forefront of the Information Technology industry are now seeking to hire for an FPGA Design Engineer to become part of the vibrant and highly skilled design team.
The salary on offer is £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Role: The successful FPGA Design Engineer will be working alongside the Senior FPGA Engineers and innovative Systems Architects to produce all leading FPGA technologies. The client is also open for Graduate’s that have 1 or 2-years industry experience as Graduate FPGA Design Engineer.
The successful FPGA Design Engineer will have experience in the following areas:
- 3-5+ industry years’ experience
- Good understanding of FPGA Design Processes
- FPGA design, synthesis, simulation & test expereince
- Experience developing FPGA code in either VHDL or Verilog
- A good understanding of digital design principles
Nice to have skills:
- Embedded Firmware in C, C++
- Test tools using TCL, PERL, PYTHON
- Network Interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, TCP/IP, Ethernet
This is a great opportunity for an FPGA Design Engineer that is interested to become part of a great established business. If this role is perfect for you or you may know someone else who would be interested, please apply with your latest CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 to discuss further.