Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: Remote ( Office once a month)
My client collaborates with our colleagues to build new features that drive our online success. Due to our continued success, we are looking to expand our team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have commercial experience building web sites on the front end in HTML/SCSS/JS.
- You will work with the international Marketing, Logistical, & Customer Experience teams to deliver change to all of my client’s websites and cloud-based applications
- You will implement and deliver first class user experiences on Their ecommerce websites
- Delivering change that is high quality, maintainable, performant, and secure
- Identifying and resolving production issues
- Working with and supporting the Principal Engineer to evolve their architectural landscape, ensuring the websites and applications support the company’s growth
- Must also have experience using package management tools (npm, webpack)
- Experience using version control software (Git) within a team
- Experience using Agile development methodologies, especially Kanban
- Ability to optimise web applications for SEO performance
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Would be nice to have experience of Shopify Plus, including liquid theme development
- Experience of tailwind CSS framework would be a bonus.
- Have experience in writing unit and feature tests
- Experience in developing and using CICD pipelines would be a pus
- Experience building scalable and maintainable server-side web applications in modern PHP (5.6/7)
- Experience of AWS Serverless technologies, e.g., Lamda or equivalent
- Qualifications in Computer Science or similar areas
There are a number of benefits with this role that will be mentioned throughout the interview process . If you are looking for somewhere you feel valued and you can growth this will be a great opportunity for you. They have a brilliant training and progression structure.
The company is also looking to rapidly grow and will want to promote within the company rather quickly.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.