I am working with a Large Retail organization who are looking for a Mid-Level PHP Developer to join their tech team.
Part Remote in East Riding of Yorkshire, £35,000 - £45,000
The PHP developer will be joining a knowledgeable team that is split into Three Agile teams working on varies projects.
The Successful PHP Developer will be working on a range of large-scale web applications, designing, and modifying their online eCommerce sites. The PHP Developer will also have an opportunity to work on re-writing their system to the latest version on PHP and migrating into the cloud using AWS.
Key Skills you must require:
- 2-3 years experience
- Excellent PHP knowledge, including OOP
- Experience with MVC techniques (they use a mixture of Symfony/Laravel/Zend)
- Relational databases, MySQL
- Version control systems, Git
- Linux server environment
- Bonus scheme in place
- Substantial staff discounts across high end brands
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Part remote working opportunities
if you are a PHP Developer then please apply directly or email Brooke Nutter on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Alternatively, please feel free to call 0161 871 8811 .
We also offer an amazing referral scheme up to £500 for successful candidate.