Up to £25,000
Requires written and verbal fluency for the following languages (subject to change):, Dutch, French, Spanish, or Japanese
The Role: I am currently working with a world leading phone manufacture based in London am urgently looking for a GIS Data Editor to come on board ASAP. The successful GIS Data Editor will go through different problems reported by Map users and resolve them by following certain guidelines provided during the training. These problems will be reported through different sources and the successful candidate will then search relevant sources and correct the data accordingly. Therefore, ensuring all the data on Maps is corrected and its error free.
- Graduate/ postgraduate in any discipline.
- Candidate should have excellent Oral and written communications for this process.
- GIS tools working knowledge.
- Knowledge of MAPs POI editing experience minim of 6 months - 2 years.
- Ability to identify errors/defects and qualitatively analyse and validate all attributes of POIs.
- Be able to ensure that they are edited and updated as per defined and approved specifications and policies.
- Ensure accuracy of all curated info pertaining to the POIs by referencing various data sources like websites, imagery etc.
- Basic ability to digitize and evaluate Linear and Polygonal geometry (POIs and AOIs)
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning abilities.
- Knowledge of Excel – V-lookup, pivot table, charts.
- Basic knowledge of SQL language & data mining is a plus
- Requires written and verbal fluency for the following languages (subject to change): Dutch, French, Spanish, or Japanese
- English fluency is a requirement.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary.
Equally, if there is anyone you know would be a suitable fit for GIS Data Editor role, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Emma Presley on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com