Job Title: Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Towcester, Northamptonshire
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Great benefits package included
Overview of company and job title
A brilliant engineering specialist business based in Towcester, Northamptonshire who produce high-performance technology for the Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing Industry and within the global sports industry are now actively seeking to hire for Graduate Embedded Software to join the business that has an excellent friendly atmosphere/environment.
Why apply for this role?
If you are self-motivated, interested in new and emerging technologies, and always looking to grow, then come and change the world within this company as is it suitable and great for a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer who is looking to create a big impact within a global industry and want to gain a real sense of ownership whilst working on cutting edge, industry changing projects.
The Salary on offer for the Graduate Embedded Software Engineer is £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
As the Graduate Embedded Software Engineer you will involve you working as part of a thriving team to deliver innovative solutions as well as having supervision and technical personal development and guidance form the Lead Embedded Systems Engineer and Management team. The Graduate Embedded Software Engineer will also develop and execute software of embedded devices and systems.
Graduate Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills:
- 1-2+ years minimum industry experience
- Embedded Software Programming in C
- Proven knowledge of software engineering methodologies
- Experience with debugging embedded software using common test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyser, protocol analyser etc.)
- Passionate about writing software for embedded systems.
- Ability to read electronic schematics and component datasheets
- Good teamwork and communication skills
Highly desirable nice to have skills:
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDEs) such as: Eclipse, Keil, IAR, Visual Studio & VS-Code, PyCharm
- Experience with common bus protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, RS232/485, CAN etc
- Hardware Development – Electronics Design (analogue/digital), FPGAs, PCB Design
- Experience with STM32 product family and architecture
- Experience taking part in code reviews
- Experience with HDL (VHDL or Verilog)
- Experience with C#.NET
- Experiences of modern source code control systems, such as Git, SVN, JIRA or similar
- Chance to work at a fast growing tech within global sport
- Excellent career opportunities
- Great work culture and environment
- Support in learning relevant technologies
- 25 Days holiday
- Your choice of new PC or Mac
- Casual dress code
- Free to use on-site gym
- Free hot beverages and soft drinks
- Free on-site parking
If you are a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a growing and thriving engineering team and business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral