Are you ambitious, competitive graduate looking to kick-start a career in a lucrative industry?
Are you a hard working individual with a can do attitude?
Would you like to be recognised and rewarded with unlimited progression?
Premier Group are currently hiring for a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our growing, dynamic Reading team. We are seeking ambitious, career driven and money hungry individuals to become our next top performers. We offer a clear and structured career path, promotions are based off achievements and will be rewarded.
We’ve grown in headcount throughout the course of 2020/21 and are excited to further our growth plans across our regional and international offices in 2022. Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years and recently have been voted #1 Recruitment company to work by Best companies 2022 as a result we are now looking to hire Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our collaborative, dynamic Reading team.
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
- Commission up to 40% with competitive basic salaries
- Opportunities within both contract and permanent across Technology and Engineering divisions
- Monthly lunch clubs
- All expensed trips onboard to Amsterdam, Dubai, Cancun and many more.
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship
- Shareholder options
- Hybrid working module
- Comprehensive benefits package