Skills: - Experience in a Sales Support role, tender’s and global supply agreements, Collating bids and tenders, Organized, Follow up on leads, Managing Customer accounts, Monitoring Sales and conducting reports, Strong understanding of IT technical jargon.
The client is based in central Milton Keynes and of the back of a successful first half of the year they are looking to add strength to the Sales team and bring on more clients and hiring an experienced Group Sales Support Specialist.
You will be working for a Software Company based in Milton Keynes who specialise in Payment Solutions.
This is a permanent role, the basic salary is paying up to £35,000 per annum, there will also be a generous commission structure in place which you will earn a share of the team sales commission.
Interviews will be taking place over the coming weeks via telephone and face to face with a view to have a starter for October.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a Sales Support role
- Experience of tender’s and global supply agreements
- Collating bids and tenders
- Follow up on leads
- Managing Customer accounts
- Monitoring Sales and conducting reports
- Strong understanding of IT technical jargon.