Industry: Electronics, Manufacturing
Role: Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Excellent Benefits Package
One of the Internationals most established Engineering company based in Greater Manchester, have a new opening and they are now hiring for a Hardware Design Engineer to join the successful business on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is £38,00 - £42,000 per annum, depending on experience.
As the Hardware Design Engineer, you will be joining a team developing one of the most innovative, high-tech electronics hardware designs in the world. The successful Hardware Design Engineer will play an integral part in defining software hardware specifications, designing electronic circuit diagrams and board layout.
Hardware Design Engineer Key skills:
- 2-3+ years industry expereince
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- OrCAD, Altium, KiCAD, Proteus, Solidworks 3D or similar
- Strong practical skills – circuit design, debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
Desirable nice to have skills:
- 8-bit PIC microcontrollers to 32-bit arm based processors expereince
- Embedded software development in C
- EMC, CE, Safety approvals experience
- Knowledge/expereince of FPGA, RF Engineering
If you are a Hardware Design Engineer or someone may know that would be interested in this role, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for more information.