LOCATION – Slough
SALARY - £38,000 - £40,000
We have partnered with a market leading organisation in the Slough area who are going through a period of large business growth right now and have started a recruitment drive across their entire Technology department. We are now hiring for an Infrastructure Engineer, this is a full time, permanent position paying a salary of up to £40,000.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for all maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring and management of the organisations entire infrastructure.
Daily duties for the Infrastructure Engineer include:
- Ensuring IT systems are available, monitoring infrastructure stability and performance
- Deploying a variety of systems including on-prem and cloud services
- Taking ownership of system performance
- Participating in a number of broad-range IT projects & initiatives
- Maintaining server and desktop operating systems
- General maintenance of IT related software and hardware
- Creating and maintaining IT infrastructure documentation
Ideal skills and experience required for the Infrastructure Engineer opportunity include:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365 and Intune administration
- Networking (LAN/WA/Wi-Fi)
- IT hardware
- Disaster recovery
- Carrying out upgrades, migrations and new deployments
If you are interested in this Infrastructure Engineer opportunity, please apply now with your most up to date CV.