Project Manager - £35K – Bristol – Backgrounds in either Print, Video or Social Assets, Print Production
Do you want to join one of world’s largest advertising families, within an in-house studio for one of their clients?
My client is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. They are working with a well-known British company in the area and are building an in-house team to work alongside the client’s creative studio team, as you focus on bringing to life innovative approaches to technology and engineering.
The Integrated Project Manager is responsible for dealing with client requests and trafficking work into the studio, considering studio resource, media scheduling / timelines and guidelines. You will use your initiative, along with your great organisational and people skills, to find solutions to problems to ensure multiple-discipline campaigns get delivered on time and on budget.
- Respond to information requests from the client and line manager
- Work collaboratively with other members of the on-site studio
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns, from budgets and planning right through to delivery
- Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations, proactively chase and interrogate delays
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the brand
- Manage a multiple number of jobs and projects at any one time, across all disciplines, all at different stages and with different requirements
- Liaise with all stakeholders, ensuring they are kept up to date at all times
- Book and schedule work to the production teams
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of print production and post-production workflows
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of developing relationships and interacting with clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive, not reactive
If interested, please get in touch with your latest CV & I will be in touch if it’s a match