Main Responsibilities Required of the IT Field Engineer:
- Attending customer sites to resolve IT issues.
- Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback on support calls and ongoing issues.
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues.
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing in team meetings each month.
Key Knowledge and Experience Required of the IT Field Engineer:
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in a similar IT support role is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications.
The successful IT Field Engineer will be paid up to £30,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.