£100.00 - £140.00
Outside of the IR35
Leeds (commuting to Manchester)
Looking for dedicated IT Support Engineer who will be going to a client site in Manchester 2 days a week, with assignments across other sites for the remaining 3 days. You will be part of the UK mobile team providing a consistent, professional level of post-sales support-related service to fulfil the service level agreements and expectations of our clients.
You will be provided with a van for business use, laptop, phone and expense account for any expenses.
- Receive and manage incidents, installations and changes through the incident management system and provide real time accurate feedback on progress and completion, return all paperwork on time for contracts where required
- Provide problem isolation and resolution, using diagnostic and analytical troubleshooting and liaising with A&O and customer helpdesks where appropriate
- To understand current processes and work with management to improve productivity, utilisation and customer satisfaction
- Provide an excellent level of customer service that exceeds customer expectations
- Understand and adhere to all documented company processes and expectations including customer specific instructions.
- Manage and apply the specified level of urgency to escalations and requests for information.
- Assess the severity of a situation and business impact, raising management escalations when required
- Attend business meetings out of hours as required
- Great communication skills are essential
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com Video interview to be held within 24 hours of CV submission with the view to start asap.
Alternatively, for more information please call Mariel Twist on 01618 718 811