Location- South Oxford
Salary- Up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
I am looking for an IT Security Engineer to join my client, a business based in South Oxford, in the new year! This is a great opportunity for an IT Security Engineer to secure your place within a business who can offer great career progression and training.
As the IT Security Engineer, you will internally support the Cyber Security of the business, providing technical support and development to the security systems. If you have previous experience as an IT Security Engineer and are looking to progress your career in the new year, I would love to hear from you!
The IT Security Engineer will have some of the following attributes:
- Experience working in an IT Security role or server/networking role with security project experience
- Any IT Security certifications would be beneficial
- Experience with any of the security concepts- Virus Protection, Threat Management, Vulnerability Scanning and Security Logging, AV, Web Filtering, encryption and Firewalls
- Experience with LAN/WAN technologies
- Knowledge of Back up and patch processes
- Knowing the needs of a secure IT environment
- IT hardware knowledge- physical and virtual server environments and routers
- Assist with any internal security issues
- Software and hardware patches and updates
- Maintenance of any security task in AD- Manage Bitlocker, ensure all laptops are secure
- Manage all agent updates and patches for security systems and maintain
- Develop existing security systems
- BAU security checks
- Up to £45,000 salary depending on experience
- Exposure to new technologies
- Work alongside some of the best!
- Progression and training opportunities offered