Industry: Legal (INSIDE IR35)
Job Type: Contract - 3 months
Day Rate: £350 - £500
Start Date: ASAP
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate cyber/information security standards, policies and controls aligned to the ISO27001.
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging risks.
- Conduct regular reviews and manage penetration tests to challenge our systems, identify vulnerabilities and perform remedial actions to mitigate identified risks.
- Create plan for security testing
- Ensure a security proposal is put in place with the internal IT teams
- Work alongside the IT manager to review and update the relevant information security policies
- Process refinement to reduce the risk of information security
- Encourage the use of best practice through support and assessments of security risks and advise on appropriate control methods
- Resolving security issues and managing threats in an assured and optimal way, by creating and maintaining a positive security environment and culture
- Add value and protect the brand, enabling the company to retain its trusted position with its investors, customers, employees and regulators.
- Experience working a similar security role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune, Group Policy and Windows 10 Security, DMARC implementation advantageous
- Windows server – 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Expertise with Cyber Security risks
- Knowledge of ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.