Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
- Helpdesk and technical support services
- Ensure that all requests from users are logged, updated and closed in line with operational level agreements
- Perform all information systems operations activities, including checking error logs, verifying integrity of systems, performing disaster recovery drills and maintaining operations logs
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment
- Provide on-call technical support for low-side and high-side environments.
- Install toner and clears paper jams in printers and copiers.
- Install and configures desktop software.
- Previous experience of working within 1st Line Support
- Windows experience
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Basic understanding of Exchange
- A confident communicator
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of PC hardware and Software
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up to date CV and expected daily rate.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.